- Respecting the wishes of you and the deceased as well as any religious or cultural requirements.
- Providing you with the information you require to decide what type of funeral you would like for your loved one.
- Caring for the remains of your loved one in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Enabling you, your family and your friends to view your loved one’s remains as and when you would like.
- Making the funeral and committal arrangements on your behalf which includes obtaining official certificates and permits as required.
- Making any other arrangements you would like us to make such as placing death notices, organising refreshments or a meal for family and friends after the funeral, accepting and handing over charitable donations, memorial cards, headstones or seeking permission to scatter ashes at a particular place.
- Providing you with an itemised list of costs and seeking your approval for additional costs in advance of them being incurred.